Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time is short.

I found yesterday that moving out of an apartment is a lot more work than moving out of a dorm room. Cabinets are sneaky and deceptive: they hide everything so that just when you think you're done you find more! So thanks to Andy and Avery for helping Amanda and I. Otherwise we would not have made it out by the time the annoying leasing office lady wanted us to turn in our keys.
On Friday, I was pleased to discover that for all of you who have read Angels and Demons, you will not be disappointed with the movie. I thought it was far superior, as the book is, than The DaVinci Code. Add in Ewan McGregor and Italy and I thought it was a success.
Also yesterday, I realized I had been thinking that I had a week after school got out...yea I have about 4 more days til we leave-yikes.
So like I told Amanda yesterday, my list of things to do before Matt & I head east goes as follows:
-get haircut (it's gotten way too long)
-eat at Jethro's
-bake cookies and make chex mix
-unpack a bit
-wander around taking pictures
-wander around downtown...I feel like I've gone there a lot more this semester, and I like it.

So anybody wanna do any of those things with me or just hang out before we leave? Let me know!
Otherwise, I'm not gonna be back until September 3rd at the earliest...

1 comment:

  1. We should definitely hang before you leave :3 I've got class until 4, but if you've got a free evening... :D

    -Alissa

    ReplyDelete