Saturday, May 2, 2009

mmm weekends

So, I am currently watching one of the greatest 80s movies...the breakfast club. I guess since certain people are frustrated by others not updating their blogs enough, I should get on that.
We opened Habeas this weekend and I went to see it today. I was actually pretty pleased with the work we did on it.
Yesterday was pretty fun: Wolverine movie, walmart excursion to get costumes for the nintendo party that was to occur later that evening, grilling and playing games in the yard. Exciting.

I went to the doctor about my wrist..."I don't think it's broken..." is very comforting.

My family is here...and I am already glad about my decision to stay in Des Moines before heading to NY and MA. (a trip that I am getting excited for by the way)

So now it's off to Court Ave to eat and then a soccer game and possibly more pong. Sounds like a sucessful evening in the making.


1 comment:

  1. i hope your snide "certain people are frustrated by others not updating their blogs enough" was in reference to me. it's awesome that a mere passing mention can make things happen. also, you should be excited for NY and MA - it's going to be rad.

    ReplyDelete