Monday, April 20, 2009

The End.

Is it me or is the end of the year sneaking up awfully fast? Also, that means I have a lot of work to do in not so much time. Tech is this weekend...which shouldn't be stressing me out but it is.

About two minutes ago I finally saw the sun come out today, other than that it has been a dull and dreary day in Iowa.

So this weekend was fun, it was actually really nice for our yearly ritual of getting drenched in paint. My cousin appeared in the middle of this and we proceeded to have a great weekend consisting of, but not limited to: Olive Garden, hookah, Slumdog, brunch, chicago cubs (they won-woot), Jethros, Sunshine Cleaning (it's good-go see it!), partying (...a lot), and Paul Reveres. I think we packed the weekend as full as possible-it was sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment